How to Make HTML5 Banner Ads
Do you know, the online ad banners do not seem same on the computers and the mobile phones for every type of banner? If you are looking for building banner for your advertisement work, it is one of the main problems to solve. HTML5 ad banner is the best solution for this I think. HTML5 banners are supported by the most of the browsers of the mobiles and the computers. It is also suitable for all most all types of devices.
In the HTML5 ad banner, anyone can easily add and update text, audio, video, gif file, image (.JPG & .PNG) etc. This is a great advantage for the advertisement.
If you are interested enough to know how to make HTML5 banner ads, let’s start your journey here. Hope you will get the clear idea about the process after finishing this whole writing.
Importance of HTML5 Banner Ads
If you use this type of ad banner, you will get various advantages in your advertisement works. Here I have pointed out some of the advantages of HTML5 banners.
- Forhow to make HTML5 banner ads, it is quite easy to make varieties. You can add the image, video clips, gif file etc. in the banner and run those without any problem.
- The quality of this type of banner is better than other types.
- HTML5 ads are flexible. They can easily cope with the different types of devices and in their browsers. It is a great solution for the ads publishing.
- There is no shortcut for banner HTML5 making. You have to know necessary code languages and designed to create the banner. So, the HTML5 banner maker companies cannot cheat with its clients easily.
- YouTube users only HTML5 banners after January 2015.
- It provides good control over the designs.
- It is quite easy to make any change or update in your HTML5 ad banner after publishing.
- With the help of the HTML coding, any banner creator can create dynamic and lively banner ads.
- The prices of this ad banner services are reasonable for all types of clients.
- HTML5 ad banners are quite user-friendly. When the viewers will watch these ads, their devices will not get hanged or they can easily skip these.
So, the HTML5 ad banner services are getting popular day by day for these advantages. So, if you are going to use the banner for your advertisement project, you can watch the HTML5 banner ads examples and take your decision.
How to Make
1. Decide what you want
It is the first and foremost step for creating the HTML5 ad banner. Before completing the full banner, it is important to decide what you want from the ad banner and everything related to the ad banner. This will help to complete the task properly.
2. Identify your audience
It is one of the most necessary steps for this process. It is your duty to identify your audience and create your ad banners according to their taste. If you create the HTML5 ad banner without thinking about your real audience, it will be a waste of money.
It is the main process of an ad banner to attract the targeted audience. So, you have to identify the real audience for your business and try to create HTML5 banners according to their taste and needs.
3. Brainstorm ideas
You may watch thousands of ads on the online platforms but very few of them are really attractive and people watch them attentively. Do you ever think about it? If you thought, you might feel the brainstorm ideas played the main rule for the ads. So, you have to bring out some brainstorm ideas for your HTML5 ad banners and implement those ideas.
It is easy to present any idea in the HTML5 ad banner and attract more traffic.
4. Complete the coding works
You may find some automated systems for building HTML5 ad banner. It is ideal to avoid them because they have some quality and security problems. Only the hand coding can ensure the best output.
5. Choose the dimension and scale it
You have to complete this part at the same time of the coding works. It is necessary to choose the right dimension and scale the banner properly. Because of the size of your HTML5 ad banner is very important for the advertisement.
6. Add (text, image, video etc.) what you want
This step also has to complete at the coding time.
7. Check the banner finally
After finishing all these steps, the designers have to check the banner on the different devices. If there will any problem remain in the banner, they can find and solve it before publishing the banner finally.
By following these steps, a designer can complete his HTML5 ad banner work properly.
Different Types of HTML5 Banner Ads
There are various types of HTML5 banner ads. Here I am going to give the most used types list of the HTML5 banners and their dimension.
- 300×250 (medium rectangle)
- 336×280 (large rectangle)
- 728×90 (leaderboard)
- 300×600 (half page)
- 320×100 (large mobile banner)
- 320×50 (mobile leaderboard)
- 120×600 (skyscraper)
- 120×240 (vertical banner)
- 160×600 (wide skyscraper)
- 300×1050 (portrait)
- 970×90 (large leaderboard)
- 970×250 (billboard)
- 250×250 (square)
- 200×200 (small square)
- 180×150 (small rectangle)
- 125×125 (button)
If anyone wants, he can create a new customized dimension for this work. The HTML5 banner gives this independence and that’s really great.
82% of mobile phone users can view the HTML5 ads properly. It is really a high percentage for the advertising. Where most of the ad banners cannot get above 50% efficiency. HTML5 banners are also supported by all leading computer browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera etc. The use of the HTML5 ad banners are increasing in the Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook etc. advertisement. So, if you want a good ad banner, you can trust on the HTML5 ad banner. It really works.